2012/07/09

It's called a dog door for a reason!

Kids and their insatiable curiosity. Now I admit I have a curious side to me but I am real sure I would not stick my body in a little hole.  I hear a lot of commotion out on the porch and look out the back door to see one of the girls stuck in the doggy door.  What the hell are you doing? Ma L's body is too big she can't get in the hole, but we can. Now before I could get the camera L wiggled out of the doggy door because she was stuck.  Now the other girls have to show me how they can get in the doggy door. Okay the dogs are all over this commotion, they where all trying to maneuver the steps and find out who was going in their door. I cannot look at the doggy door any more with out seeing them damn kids going through it and L getting stuck.

1 comment:

  1. I wanted to thank you for this great read!! I definitely enjoying every little bit of it I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you post.
    electronic dog door

    ReplyDelete