2015/05/17

Rescue and the internet equal friends

 I was drug screaming and kicking all the way into rescue. It changed my life for ever. In my journey I have learned a life time of information and met some incredible folks from all walks of life and many corner of the world. I was then strong armed into social media, I never felt like I had time to play on the computer or get into the whole social aspect of the internet. Out of my feelings of obligation I joined a form for Chinese Crested dogs and my life has never been the same since. That form lead to Face book, another I really don't have time for these things that moved me into another life change. I have since welcomed and embraced the new changes and have even became addicted as most have to the new way of meeting friends and learning of a whole new way of life. What this new social media has done for me is one of the greatest things I could have ever had happened to me. As my need to make the best of rescue and the re-homing of the dogs, I so love, I tend to drive across the country like I am going to the corner market. This has given me the opportunity to meet many of the friends I socialize with on the internet. I have been greeted and shown endless hospitality from all my internet friends. We all love dogs and have the common bond of trying to do all we can to help them. I try to meet in person as many of the friends I have met along the way. Because I come from the generation that wants to sit face to face with friends and enjoy their company, I crave the need to meet all of you that I chat with and share our lives with. I want to share some of the special folks I have had the pleasure and honor to meet.



























































1 comment:

  1. Hope to someday be one of the ones you meet in person :)

    ReplyDelete