2012/11/22

Christmas comes early to the Damn Dog house


Some Friends have started a secret Santa for the foster dogs in rescue.  As I have many I know that there are Christmas packages coming for the dogs.  The girls can not stand to see a box come to the house it will drive them insane:as it is all about opening it, does not matter whats in side. Now I had a lot of errands to run after work so the girls started calling looking for me. I blew them off and finish my task at hand.  When I got home they did care where I had been they just wanted to open the box. Now I don't care about the box because I will need to take pictures and make sure I thank all the senders and I don't really have time at the moment to play with the box. The girls cannot let it go and the badgering starts"can we open the box?" NO stop bothering me about the box and put things away.  One by one they stop pick the box up roll it around in the hands and give it a shake. I yelled" it's dog bones leave the damn thing alone and help me". The box was picked many more times that night before I got a chance to check it out.  I did not recognize the senders name at first but did not think much about it till I opened it a found it was presents from my friend Kathy for me and kids.  I am not one to wait for Christmas to open things my thoughts is if I wait too long damn dogs will get it. As I opened the package with my name I found a T-shirt with the Supreme ruler of the Damn Dog house on it with the picture of my naked dogs and the butt name tags.  The girls heard me laugh and came to see what was up.  There were many more gifts in the box that was for the girls no names so it became a grab fest. One by one the tore into the packages and kept pulling out under pants. I am hysterical because I get it and the girls are clueless, finally the youngest said" Ma why do your friends send us underwear all the time.  I could not stop laughing long enough to tell her it's because I blog how the dogs eat your up.  "OHHHHHH I get it"  she says then start sifting through all the underpants looking for some that fit her.  There where various sizes, styles and color. Now survival of the fastest is the motto at our house those who wait loose. So now that the packages are all open then the arguments start.  Hey she has 4 pair.Ya look faster. Then one of them says Ma don't they know that Asians have little butts. That one sent me right to the bathroom.  I get back and they have all dropped their jeans and are trying on underpants. I look at one of them and she has 5 pair on at the same time and says" look Ma they all fit". What the hell you can only wear one at a time and after you take the 4 underneath off I am sure that pair will not fit anymore. Then one has a pair of thong undies on, that is clearly way bigger than two of the girls could wear at one time, and they are up around her neck. Now the sight of the the undies on back wards with the thong strap running up her belly and pulled over the boobs sent me into choking laughter that I thought I was going to need oxygen for because I could not breath, I was quit sure I was not going to recover from. Now I so wanted to take pictures of these kids with the underpants but knew that I would never be able to explain those pictures to the police. Thanks Kathy who knew a box of assorted underpants was almost the death of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment